Rules on Hey.Café are really simple, this is a clean, safe space where abuse or threats of any kind will not be allowed. On top of the rules listed every Café can have their own set of rules they can enforce, but our global rules supersede all others.
Content, media and messages not allowed
- Spam content or using the comments system to spam other users.
- Abusive, targeted or hurtful content or messages about a religion, race or sexual identity including images that are abusive or targeted at a group.
- Content that is libellous, defamatory, bigoted, fraudulent or deceptive.
- Content that is illegal or unlawful.
- Sexually explicit content or images are not allowed especially in the public space. Although we understand between private messages and groups that can feeling can be different anything unwanted in the private or public space will not be tolerated.
- Content that infringes or violates copyright, or intellectual properties.
- Mass repeated promotions, political messages, commercial messages, or similar content directed at users that do not follow you.
- Private information about others for example addresses, phone numbers, email address or any any content that can be seen as private information.
- Harmful content like sharing or linking to viruses, harmful code, disruptive or destructive files.
You are not allowed to do any of the following in connection with the service
- Disrupt or interfere with any other persons ability to use the service.
- Impersonate or post on behalf of any person or entity that may misrepresent your affiliation with this person or entity.
- Collect information on users to threaten, intimidate, stalk or harass other users on Hey.Café or outside the service.
- Any attempts to avoid any filtering, security measures, rate limits or other systems designed to protect the service and the users of the service.
- Create any account or set your name or alias (username) in a way that makes yourself look like another person or entity without that persons permission.
- Use offensive, vulgar, or obscene, or otherwise hurtful content as your name, alias, or any other fields related to your account including your bio.